Thursday, April 2, 2009

Give me a little of that cupcake luv

I have been remiss in my cupcakery - I had fallen from the baking path, strewn with real butter, cream cheese frosting and coconut to last a year. My techniques became sloppy - frosting in the hair, cups filled to Double D proportions and tears in the paper liners. In a word - sugar high meets total wreck. Thankfully, I was amongst friends as I set the globs of gooeyness down. Soon, every one's fingers were a sticky mess and I was at peace, once again.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog Lady P, and I'm delighted that you're back in the realms of cupcakery - feels good, doesn't it? And I'm sure your friends are delighted at this development...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm totally and utterly full from dinner but that looks YUM!!! xx lovely blog

    ReplyDelete

I love it when you talk to me = really, I'm not being the least bit funny!